Our Interior Design Lecture Series serves as a foundational 1-year program for individuals who are interested in exploring a career in Interior Design. The program offers a mix of subjects ranging from conceptual and critical thinking courses to technical courses. The program is broken down into the Basic and Advanced modules.
The program is aimed at students who want to explore Interior Design as a new career option. It also serves as a foundation for those who are still deciding if they want to pursue a degree in Interior Design to be able to qualify to take the licensure examination.
For 2nd Semester S.Y. 2022-2023, this course will be delivered remotely through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
Graduates of this course can work as interior stylists, interior decorators, or interior design assistants. Students can also pursue a formal degree after completing this course to pursue a professional career in Interior Design.
The semester begins on the week of MARCH 2023.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Interior Design Studio 2: Residential-Commercial | March 7, 2023 - July 11, 2023 & March 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023 | Tuesdays & Thursdays | 10:30 AM - 2:00PM
- Color Studies: Color Theory | March 7, 2023 - July 11, 2023 & March 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023 | Tuesdays & Thursdays | 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Interior Perspective | March 8, 2023 - July 12, 2023 & March 11, 2023 - July 15, 2023 | Wednesday & Saturday | 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- 3D Modeling & Rendering (Elective) | March 11, 2023 - July 15, 2023 | Saturdays | 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Payment for Credit/Debit Card, GrabPay, Gcash, Paymaya, and Buy Now Pay Later via BillEase and Atome Installmen Plan is now available through PayMongo upon CHECK OUT.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 83,679.75
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 43,339.88
- 2nd Payment: PHP 43,339.88
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 44,839.88
- 2nd Payment: PHP 14,946.63
- 3rd Payment: PHP 14,946.63
- 4th Payment: PHP 14,946.63
- Bukas Installment Plan
- If you choose to avail of this installment plan, please contact our Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the Monthly Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 2nd Semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.