Application of construction techniques, specifications and processes used in furniture design. This program aims to enhance students’ capabilities and expertise in specialized areas of furniture design especially in construction techniques, joinery and finishes, shop drawings, full sizing and specification development through exploratory activities that include creative sketching, scaled model making, form studies & development of 3d digital models & prints.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this course will be delivered remotely through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months. The semester begins in February 2022.
- Furniture Design
- Materials & Resources
- Interior Construction & Detailing
- 3D Rendering & Modeling
- Branding for Designers
- Furniture Design | Wednesday & Friday | 12:00PM - 5:00PM(Wed) / 1:00PM - 6:00PM (Fri)
- Materials & Resources | Monday & Friday | 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Interior Construction & Detailing | Wednesday & Saturday | 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM (Wed) / 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM (Sat)
- 3D Rendering & Modeling | Saturday | 3:30 PM -6:30 PM
- Branding for Designers | Tuesday | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Technical Drafting Kit - https://sofadigitalcampus.com/collections/creative-tools/products/technical-drafting-kit
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 90,058.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 45,779.50
- May 1, 2022: PHP 45,779.50
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the Bukas Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 2nd semester of S.Y. 2021-2022 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.