To bring fashion to the public, one should master the basics of fashion marketing. Our certificate course in Fashion Marketing offers a foundation of industry knowledge in just one semester.
For 1st Semester S.Y. 2022-2023, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
Graduates may use their knowledge to establish a small-scale retail store or work with designers or brands who are looking for new marketing plans and strategies.
- Fashion Brand Manager
- Fashion Merchandiser / Buyer
- Fashion Entrepreneur
The semester begins in SEPTEMBER 2022
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Fashion Merchandising & Buying | September 7, 2022 - February 1, 2023 | Wednesdays | 8:00AM - 11:00AM
- Fashion Marketing & Promotion | September 9, 2022 - February 3, 2023 | Fridays | 8:00AM - 11:00AM
- Fashion Product Development | September 6 - January 31, 2023 | Tuesdays | 8:00AM - 11:00AM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 44,982
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 23,991
- 2nd Payment: PHP 23,991
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 25,491
- 2nd Payment: PHP 8,497
- 3rd Payment: PHP 8,497
- 4th Payment: PHP 8,497
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.