List of Materials:
1pc. 12 x 18 size 200 gsm Canson Watercolor papers
1pc. 9 x 12 Sketchbook (watercolor paper/heavyweight pad)
2pc. 15" x 20" Watercolor Boards
1 set 16-color Prang Watercolor Palette
1 set Colored Pencils 36ct (Faber Castell/Colleen)
1 set Momiji Round Watercolor (natural-synthetic blend) brushes in #8, #6 or #5, #4 or #3, #2 or #1, #00, #000
1pc. Momoji Hake Brush 60mm (or 1" flat painter's brush)
1 set Staedtler Pencils (if without Drafting Kit) in 4H (or 2H), H, F, HB, 3B (or 2B), 4B (or 6B), 9B
1 set Shading stump (mixed sizes)
1pc. Faber Castel moldable eraser/kneaded eraser
1pc. Koh-i-noor Pencil eraser
1pc. White Pen
1pc. Poster Paint (red, blue, yellow, white, black)
1pc. White Mixing Palette (plastic/metal)
1pc. 1" Masking Tape
1pc. 1pc Water dropper/ small spray bottle
1pc. Sandpaper 80/100 grit
2pcs. Clear Water Container (plastic)
1pc. 9 x 12 plastic/acrylic sheet
1pc. 1/8 Illustration Board
1pc. Masking Fluid
End of selling by March 15, 2021
How to Order :
1. Purchase Creative Tool Kits or Rent equipment via SoFA Digital Campus Website.
2. Schedule for Delivery:
On Campus Pick-up
- Orders Received on or before March 8, 2021 may be picked up from SoFA Design Institute campus by March 10, 2021.
- Order Received on or before March 15, 2021 may be picked up from SoFA Design Institute by March 17, 2021.
- For all other creative tools, all orders maybe be picked up a day after payment confirmation until supplies last.
- Student should coordinated with SoFA Admin, Richard Abustan via email to email@example.com or mobile at (0926) 610 0978.
Orders may be delivered to the students' home. However booking for courier/trucking will be done by the student and should be coordinated with SoFA Admin, Richard Abustan. Request for delivery must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at (0926) 610 0978.