The Fashion Design Sewing Kit is customized to provide students with the basic materials that will not only help in the creation of various fashion design projects but that will also jumpstart their fashion journey.
List of Materials:
1pc. Tool Box (available in Pink, Green, and Purple)
1pc. Needle Book (assorted sized needles with threader)
1 box Crown Fox Pins (1/8 lbs.)
1 pack Crown Fox Pins with Heads
1 pack Organ Needle HA Size 11 (5 pcs. per pack)
1 pack Organ Needle HA Size 14 (5 pcs. per pack)
1 pack Tracing Paper
1 pc. Tracing Wheel
1pc. Tomato Pin Cushion
1 pc. Big Seam Reaper (assorted colors)
1 pc. Thread Cutter
1 pc. 8" Sewing Scissors
1 pc. Dermatograph
2 pcs. Thread 1,000 meters (Red & White)
10 yds. Muslin
2 yd. Fusible Interfacing
1 pack Hook & Eye (1 dozen per pack)
1 pack Skirt Hook & Eye (1 dozen per pack)
1 pack 4 Hole Buttons (1 dozen per pack)
2 pcs. Invisible Zipper (6 per piece)
2 pcs. Regular Zipper (4 per piece)
1 roll 48" Kraft Paper
1 pair "8 Paper Scissor
1 roll Masking Tape 1"
1 pc. Elmer's Glue
1 pc. Butterfly Tape Measure
1 pc. Bias Tape
End Selling March 15, 2021
How to Order :
1. Purchase Creative Tool Kits or Rent equipment via SoFA Digital Campus Website.
2. Schedule for Delivery:
On Campus Pick-up
- Orders Received on or before March 8, 2021 may be picked up from SoFA Design Institute campus by March 10, 2021.
- Order Received on or before March 15, 2021 may be picked up from SoFA Design Institute by March 17, 2021.
- For all other creative tools, all orders maybe be picked up a day after payment confirmation until supplies last.
- Student should coordinated with SoFA Admin, Richard Abustan via email to email@example.com or mobile at (0926) 610 0978.
Orders may be delivered to the students' home. However booking for courier/trucking will be done by the student and should be coordinated with SoFA Admin, Richard Abustan. Request for delivery must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at (0926) 610 0978.