Tuition: P20,000 | Enroll until November 20, 2022 and avail of the special Early Bird Rate of P15,000.00
In the last 20 years, changes in the global fashion and apparel industry created an industry that contributes between 6-10% of greenhouse gases (GHG). The Masterclass in Fashion Sustainability will explore the global fashion industry's historical, social, and environmental aspects and the current tools and methodologies available to improve it.
Meet your Mentor: Lorenza Wong
Adjunct Associate Professor, Fashion Institute of Technology, NY
Adjunct Instructor, Parsons School of Design, NY
Adjunct Lecturer, Glasgow Cadelonian New York College, NY
Teaching Assistant, Harvard University, Boston, MA
Taught the following courses: Fundamentals of Textiles, Product elements and Principles Lab, Textile Principles for the Fashion Designer, Textiles for Production Management, Advanced Textile for Technical Designer, Fashion Textile Survey, Sustainable Fashion, Sustainable Textiles
Member, Fashion Institute of Technology Sustainability Council
VP for Fabric R&D/Operations, Ralph Lauren Childrenswear
VP for Textile Research and Development, Liz Claiborne
Fabric Purchasing Manager, Alfred Sung/Ports International
January 14, 2023 - February 4, 2023 | Saturday | 10:00 AM - 12:00 NN (ONLINE via Zoom)
- Investigate the global nature of the apparel industry and how apparel intersects with sustainable development
- Explore the nature of apparel production and specific areas of both risk and innovation along the supply chain
- Explore the dramatic rise of production, consumption, and waste in the past two decades
- Why materials matter
- Overview of auditors, Life Cycle Assessment
- Explore the challenges of addressing both social responsibility and risk.
- Look at the Ellen MacArthur Foundation Report: A New Textiles Economy and the applications for the apparel industry and explore the potential and limits to circularity for a sustainable future
- Look at the future from the lens of innovative business models
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 15,000 (Early Bird rate until November 20, 2022) PHP 20,000 (Regular Rate)
Course Structure: The Masterclass will be done via distance learning through applications like Zoom and Google Classroom.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given to each student who has successfully completed the program.
Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable. Please be informed that once the Workshop has started payment for the program will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Name Registration. In order to properly enroll to the Workshop the name to be registered should be the name of the student.
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Stable internet access
Our lines are open and our education consultants are ready to assist you.
Contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +63 917 501 8136 / +63 917 539 7574 / +63 917 595 9428