Learn how to effectively communicate with colors with our Color Theory course. Students will be guided on color mixing, know the definitions of colors, and be familiarized with the visual effects of specific color combinations when used in the design.
For 1st Semester, S.Y. 2022-2023, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
The semester begins on the week of SEPTEMBER 2022.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Interior Design: September 6, 2022 - February 2, 2023 | Tuesday & Thursday | 2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or 4-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 24,144.75
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 13,572.38
- 2nd Payment: PHP 13,572.38
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.