Fashion Marketing & Promotion involves the study of fashion marketing management concepts, which include planning, market analysis and marketing communication. Fashion advertising, retail promotion and public relations will also be thoroughly discussed and practiced in the course.
The course will allow students to learn marketing concepts, processes and strategies, which are integral in the operation of a successful fashion business. Apart from marketing management course work, students will be extensively exposed to the world of fashion promotion, advertising and public relations in order for them to gain a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a fashion marketer.
For 1st Semester, S.Y. 2022-2023, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
- To teach students the fundamentals in preparing a marketing plan
- To introduce the various forms of traditional and non-traditional advertising
- To encourage the students to develop an analytical and creative mind in formulating sales promotion plans, advertising campaigns and public relations strategies specific to fashion retailers
The semester begins in SEPTEMBER 2022
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Schedule: September 9, 2022 - February 2, 2023 | Fridays | 8:00AM - 11:00AM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 19,183.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 11,091.75
- 2nd Payment: PHP 11,091.75
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.