Fashion Product Development studies the process of product development - from research, production, all the way to distribution. Students will work on market and trend research and plan a design and marketing project involving a new product range for a specific market. The course will enable students to develop fashion products through a detailed process - from ideation to market-ready product - applicable to both couture and retail.
For 1st Semester, S.Y. 2022-2023, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
- To provide the link between design, construction, and marketing of fashion products
- To put structure to the design development process
- To illustrate the process of how fashion products are developed from concept to consumer
- To learn how fashion products are managed to make them both marketable and profitable
The semester begins in SEPTEMBER 2022
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Schedule: September 6, 2022 - January 31, 2023 | Tuesdays | 8:00AM - 11:00AM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 19,183.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 11,091.75
- 2nd Payment: PHP 11,091.75
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.