Fashion Trends aims to teach the basic skills in spotting and forecasting trends. The course will tackle the various trends throughout fashion history and the social factors that helped shape it. The course likewise involves the study of emerging macro and micro trends particularly in fashion, culture and lifestyle. It seeks to develop the student’s keen eye and astute mind in order to be a good observer of current and upcoming trends.
- To teach students the science of trend forecasting and its value to product developers and marketers in the fashion industry
- To help students develop an observant aesthetic eye and acute mind in relation to trend-spotting
- To develop an appreciation and understanding of the various fashion subcultures and trends throughout history
- To foster learning and critical thinking through research which is essential in the study of fashion and lifestyle trends
The semester begins in February 2021.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Schedule: Fridays (12:00PM - 3:00PM)
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 16,785
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 9,142.50
- By April 13, 2021: PHP 9,142.50
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 2nd semester of S.Y. 2020-2021 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.