Our Interior Design Lecture Series serves as a foundational 1-year program for individuals who are interested in exploring a career in Interior Design. The program offers a mix of subjects ranging from conceptual and critical thinking courses to technical courses. The program is broken down into the Basic and Advanced modules.
The program is aimed at students who want to explore Interior Design as a new career option. It also serves as a foundation for those who are still deciding if they want to pursue a degree in Interior Design to be able to qualify to take the licensure examination.
Graduates of this course can work as interior stylists, interior decorators, or interior design assistants. Students can also pursue a formal degree after completing this course to pursue a professional career in Interior Design.
The semester begins on the week of FEBRUARY 2024
This course runs for 1 semester or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
1. Interior Design Studio 2 | Start Date: February 26, 2024 End Date: June 26,2024 | Schedule: Monday,12:00 PM - 3:30 PM & Wednesday,12:00 PM - 3:30 PM| Modality: Face to Face
2. Color Theory |Start Date: February 27, 2024 End Date: June 27 , 2024 | Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 2:30 PM- 6:00 PM | Modality: Online
3. Interior Perspective | Start Date: February 28, 2024 End Date: June 29, 2024 | Schedule: Wednesday, 8:00 AM - 11:300 AM & Saturday, 8:00 AM - 11:300 AM | Modality: Face to Face
4. 3D Modeling and Rendering | Start Date: March 2, 2024 End Date: June 29, 2024 | Schedule: Saturday,12:00 PM - 3:00 PM | Modality: Face to Face
IMPORTANT: Note that the ONLINE MODALITY is NOT permanent and may change next semester.
For ONLINE MODALITY, while regular classes are conducted online, students must be on-campus for midterms and finals. However, there are special exemptions regarding on-campus participation (such as online students who reside outside the Philippines). Kindly coordinate directly with faculty regarding such special cases.
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Payment for Credit/Debit Card, GrabPay, Gcash, Paymaya, and Buy Now Pay Later via BillEase and Atome Installmen Plan is now available through PayMongo upon CHECK OUT.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 97,415.23
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 50,207.61
- 2nd Payment: PHP 50,207.61
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 51,707.61
- 2nd Payment: PHP 17,235.87
- 3rd Payment: PHP 17,235.87
- 4th Payment: PHP 17,235.87
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
NOTE: For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the Monthly Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.