Advance Makeup is an exciting and creative course that integrates both aesthetics and makeup. It aims to take students basic knowledge of makeup to the next level of special occasion and high fashion.
The class will be in person, allowing for immediate feedback from the instructor as well as accurate guidance.
This course is ideal for those who are serious about having a career in Makeup
Schedule: July 8, 2023 - August 5, 2023 | Saturday | 1:00PM - 4:00 PM
● Session 1: Clean Beauty Makeup | High Definition Makeup
● Session 2: Bridal Makeup
● Session 3: Photo Makeup | B&W Era Photo Makeup
● Session 4: Fashion Show Makeup (Avant Garde)
● Session 5: Basic Special Effects | Legitimizing your business as a Makeup Artist
Faculty: Bobby Carlos
A Certificate of Attendance will be given to each student who has successfully completed the program.
Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable. Please be informed that once the Workshop has started payment for the program will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
This course is ideal for both aspiring and experienced individuals who are 18 years old and above.
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENT
A basic makeup kit would suffice:
- Skin care: Cleanser, Toner, Miscellar Water
- Base (foundation/ BB cream / CC cream / tinted moisturizer / primers)
- Eye shadows (neutral and bold)
- Eye liner (pencil/liquid)
- Blush on (powder/cream, etc.)
- Lip color (lipsticks, lip liner, etc.)
- Contour powder or sticks
- Eyebrow pencils
- Basic tools: Eyelash curler | Basic brushes (whatever
* The course is flexible and will be able to work with whichever makeup products and tools are readily available to the student.