Our Interior Design Lecture Series serves as a foundational program for individuals who are interested in exploring a career in Interior Design. The program offers a mix of subjects ranging from conceptual and critical thinking courses to technical courses. The program is broken down into the Basic and Advanced modules.
The program is aimed at students who want to explore Interior Design as a new career option. It also serves as a foundation for those who are still deciding if they want to pursue a degree in Interior Design to be able to qualify to take the licensure examination.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this course will be delivered remotely through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
Graduates of this course can work as interior stylists, interior decorators, or interior design assistants. Students can also pursue a formal degree after completing this course to pursue a professional career in Interior Design.
The semester begins on the week of August 2021.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Interior Design Studio 1: Introduction to Interior Design | Mondays & Fridays (10:00AM - 12:00PM)
- Color Studies: Color Theory | Mondays & Fridays (12:00NN-3:30PM)
- Interior Design Drafting | Tuesdays & Thursdays (3:30PM - 6:00PM)
- ID Elective: Digital Presentation for Interior Design | Saturdays (3:30PM-6:30PM)
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 73,485
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 37,492.50
- By April 13, 2021: PHP 37,492.50
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 38,242.50
- By March 19, 2021: PHP 12,747.50
- By April 13, 2021: PHP 12,747.50
- By May 8, 2021: PHP 12,747.50
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the Monthly Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 2nd semester of S.Y. 2020-2021 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.