Basic Makeup Techniques is a series of sessions, all of which are stand-alone, with each session focusing on a particular aspect of makeup. They aim to provide students with the fundamental knowledge in when doing make up for themselves or for other people.
The class will be in person, allowing for immediate feedback from the instructor
as well as accurate guidance.
This class will be a great take-off point for students who plan to take advance
make-up in the future.
Schedule: November 18, 2023 - December 16, 2023 | Saturday | 1:00PM - 4:00 PM
● Session 1: Tool selection and make-up kit editing | Skin care and make-up preps | Foundation and concealer | Powder | Basic Contour
● Session 2: Shaping and perfecting eyebrows | Lashes
● Session 3: Dimensional Blush | Lips
● Session 4: Light Makeup look
● Session 5: Transitional Makeup from light to dark with application of false lashes | Smokey eyes
Faculty: Bobby Carlos
A Certificate of Attendance will be given to each student who has successfully completed the program.
Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable. Please be informed that once the Workshop has started payment for the program will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
This course is ideal for both aspiring and experienced adults and teens who are 18 years old and above.
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENT
A basic makeup kit would suffice:
- Skin care: Cleanser, Toner, Miscellar Water
- Base (foundation/ BB cream / CC cream / tinted moisturizer / primers)
- Eye shadows (neutral and bold)
- Eye liner (pencil/liquid)
- Blush on (powder/cream, etc.)
- Lip color (lipsticks, lip liner, etc.)
- Contour powder or sticks
- Eyebrow pencils
- Basic tools: Eyelash curler | Basic brushes (whatever
* The course is flexible and will be able to work with whichever makeup products and tools are readily available to the student.