Application of construction techniques, specifications and processes used in furniture design. The Certificate in Furniture Design: Applied Practice program aims to enhance students’ capabilities and expertise in specialized areas of furniture design especially in construction techniques, joinery and finishes, shop drawings, full sizing and specification development through exploratory activities that include creative sketching, scaled model making, form studies & development of 3d digital models & prints.
For 2nd Semester S.Y. 2022-2023, this course will be delivered remotely through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
The semester begins on the week of MARCH 2023.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Furniture Design & Construction | March 6 - July 10, 2023 & March 11 - July 15, 2023 | Monday & Saturday | 1:00 PM - 6:00PM (Mon) & 11:00 AM - 4:00PM (Sat)
- Finishing Materials and Resources | March 6 - July 10, 2023 & March 8 - July 12, 2023 | Monday & Wednesday | 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Mon) & 3:00 - 6:00 PM (Wed)
- Interior Construction & Detailing | March 7 - July 11, 2023 & March 9 - July 13, 2023 | Tuesday & Thursday | 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM (Tue) & 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM (Thu)
- 3D Modeling & Rendering (Elective) | March 11, 2023 - July 15, 2023 | Saturdays | 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Elective: Branding for Designers | Details TBA
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Payment for Credit/Debit Card, GrabPay, Gcash, Paymaya, and Buy Now Pay Later via BillEase and Atome Installment Plan is now available through PayMongo upon CHECK OUT.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 96,579
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 49,789.50
- 2nd Payment: PHP 49,789.50
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 51,289.50
- 2nd Payment: PHP 17,096.50
- 3rd Payment: PHP 17,096.50
- 4th Payment: PHP 17,096.50
- Bukas Installment Plan
- If you choose to avail of this installment plan, please contact our Admission Office at email@example.com
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the Monthly Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 2nd Semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.