Creating the next big thing in the fashion scene requires some familiarity with the technical skills of apparel production. Via our certificate course on Clothing Technology, students will be introduced to the demanding process and unique talents that make high fashion possible.
For 1st Semester S.Y. 2022-2023, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
Graduates can apply their skills and knowledge by creating patterns and sewing their own fashion pieces, or become an apprentice to a designer. Skills gleaned from the course can also serve as a platform for further studies.
The semester begins in SEPTEMBER 2022
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Basic Draping | Dates TBA | Thursdays | 4:00PM- 7:00PM
- Textile Technology | Dates TBA | Tuesdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
- Pattern Making & Sewing 1 | Dates TBA | Saturdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 56,322
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 29,661
- 2nd Payment: PHP 29,661
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 31,411
- 2nd Payment: PHP 10,470.33
- 3rd Payment: PHP 10,470.33
- 4th Payment: PHP 10,470.33
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
NOTE: Late enrollment fee of Php 1,500 will now be applied to total course fee
per every week that elapsed from the late enrollment period.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the 4-Part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.