Creating the next big thing in the fashion scene requires some familiarity with the technical skills of apparel production. Via our certificate course on Clothing Technology, students will be introduced to the demanding process and unique talents that make high fashion possible.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
Graduates can apply their skills and knowledge by creating patterns and sewing their own fashion pieces, or become an apprentice to a designer. Skills gleaned from the course can also serve as a platform for further studies.
The semester begins on the week of September 6, 2021.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
In order to allow students to ease into remote learning methods, the semester will kick start with a series of SoFA CREATE onboarding sessions and kick-off period.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Basic Draping | Thursdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
- Textile Technology | Tuesdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
- Pattern Making & Sewing 1 | Saturdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 53,345.25
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 27,422.63
- November 1, 2021: PHP 27,422.63
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 28,172.63
- October 1, 2021: PHP 9,390.88
- November 1, 2021: PHP 9,390.88
- December 1, 2021: PHP 9,390.88
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
NOTE: Late enrollment fee of Php 1,500 will now be applied to total course fee per every week that elapsed from the late enrollment period.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the 4-Part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
LATE ENROLLMENT FEES WILL BE CHARGED BEGINNING AUGUST 21, 2021
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2021-2022 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.