In the Experience Age where life is lived at the moment because of social media, more and more the demand to align the virtual self and the authentic self is crucial to build a remarkable reputation that people can trust and connect with. This calls for one to build a strong personal brand that is purposeful and value-based that others can relate to.
A Personal Branding workshop showcasing the relevance of building one’s identity and reputation in the Experience Age. This workshop intends to help participants discover, build and communicate their Personal Brand to increase relatability that will allow them to expand their circles of influence, personally and professionally.
March 19, 2022 | Saturday | 10:00 AM PHT
EARLY BIRD PRICING - From Dec 17, 2021 - January 31, 2022:
- Series of 3: All webinars: P4,000
- Planet parenthood: Raising resilient children: P1,500
- Brand U: Transforming oneself in the digital age: P1,500
- Tatak Pinoy: Transcending Philippine fashion and culture to the global market: P1,500
REGULAR PRICING - From February 1, 2022: Stocks available only until February 15, 2022
- Series of 3: All webinars: P5,000
- Planet parenthood: Raising resilient children: P2,000
Stocks available only until March 18, 2022
- Brand U: Transforming oneself in the digital age: P2,000
Available only until April 15, 2022
Tatak Pinoy: Transcending Philippine fashion and culture to the global market: P2,000
Course Structure: The webinar will be done via distance learning through the application, Zoom.
Speaker: Cecille Rebollos
A Miriam alumna - graduated 2nd in her class batch 1990, Cecille Rebollos is also an AB Communication Arts Area Awardee. Cecille started her career in Advertising. She has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, managing clients for agencies like McCann-Erickson and Ogilvy. She has also pursued a career in makeup artistry earning her Diploma from Melbourne, Australia. She progressed to teach makeup artistry and ran an international beauty school. Later, she opened her own school. Cecille created and designed Brand:U, a Personal Branding Coaching Program, which she conducts for multinational companies and which she also teaches in SoFA. In recent years, Cecille has also created and facilitated programs on Professional & Executive Presence. She has over 15 years’ experience as a Life Coach.
Panel: Pia Acevedo
Activator | Connectedness | Belief | WOO | Communication Achiever | Strategic | Adaptability | Empathy | Competition
- 20 years Coaching and Counseling
- Former Gallup Philippines Head
- HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL Graduate
- Country Head - EngageRocket
- Founder and CEO - Strengths Philippines
- ASEAN Head - International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring
- INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED MASTER COACH
- CEO & President – Creative Human Resource Group (2004)
- Founder & CEO – The OneCORE (2009)
- Ateneo de Manila University College professor (1997)
- Director of Student Activities in Ateneo de Manila (2007)
- Married 22 yrs to Jim, 3 sons—Marco, Paolo and Joshua
- Author – Book #1: Searching For The Hero Within
- 2014 to Present – Resident Coach on ABS-CBN
- 2016 – Book #2: Focus on What Matters
Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable. Please be informed that once the Webinar has started payment for the program will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Name Registration. In order to properly enroll to the Webinar the name to be registered should be the name of the student.
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENT
- Stable internet access
Our lines are open and our education consultants are ready to assist you.
Contact us via:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +63 917 501 8136 / +63 917 539 7574 / +63 917 595 9428