A well-crafted ensemble requires technical skill and experience in fashion design. Our certificate course in Fashion Design introduces students to the creative side of the fashion industry - from learning how to draw inspiration from fashion influencers and developing conceptual designs, to acquiring basic skills in fashion illustration.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
After completing this certificate, graduates can use their knowledge and apply their skills to design their own fashion pieces. They can also use this introductory program as a platform for further studies.
The semester begins on the week of September 6, 2021.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
In order to allow students to ease into remote learning methods, the semester will kick start with a series of SoFA CREATE onboarding sessions and kick-off period.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Design Studio 1: Creative Problem Solving | Tuesdays | 3:00PM - 6:00PM
- Textile Technology | Tuesdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
- Basic Illustration | Wednesdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 53,345.25
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 27,422.63
- November 1, 2021: PHP 27,422.63
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 28,172.63
- October 1, 2021: PHP 9,390.88
- November 1, 2021: PHP 9,390.88
- December 1, 2021: PHP 9,390.88
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the 4-Part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LATE ENROLLMENT FEES WILL BE CHARGED BEGINNING AUGUST 21, 2021
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2021-2022 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.