Fashion Design for Kids is a workshop that aims to help children aged 8 to 12 years old to discover the world of fashion.
Each session focuses on a historical era with a distinctive fashion inspiration where the instructor helps them to recreate their own fashion pieces. For every fashion period, students will discover important contribution of that era, will write a personal story based on an inspiration from that era, will design and create a fashion output and will show and share this output to the class. The class and the instructor, in turn, will provide on their work and during the session will be a key factor in ensuring that the students are properly guided in the lessons.
Schedule: November 14 - December 19 | Saturdays | 2:00 - 4:00pm
Course Structure: The workshop will be done via distance learning through applications like Zoom and Google classroom. It is advised that parental/adult supervision is provided to support the learning needs of students.
Session 1: Egyptian Art and Fashion History
Session 2: Grecian Art and Fashion History
Session 3: Renaissance Art and Fashion History
Session 4: Rococo Art and Fashion History
Session 5: 1970’s Art and Fashion
Session 6: Filipino Art and Fashion
Faculty: Max Vergara
A Certificate of Attendance will be given to each student who has successfully completed the program.
Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable. Please be informed that once the Workshop has started payment for the program will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Name Registration. In order to properly enroll to the Workshop the name to be registered should be the name of the student.
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENT
- Stable internet access
- Materials List per session:
- Session 1: Paper, Pencil, Coloring Materials, Black felt fabric, Black ribbon, Beads, Glue gun, Glue, Magazines and Bond Paper
- Session 2: Paper, Pencil, Coloring Materials, 2 yards of 2-inch wide grosgrain ribbon, Fabric paint, Glue gun, Beads, Feathers, Ribbons
- Session 3: Paper, Pencil, Coloring Materials, Black felt fabric, 2 yards of 2-inch wide grosgrain ribbon, Fabric paint, Glue gun, Beads, Feathers, Glitter
- Session 4: Paper, Pencil, Coloring Materials, Fascinator hat (breast cup), Feathers, Beads, Glue gun
- Session 5: Paper, Pencil, Coloring Materials, Denim jacket, Fabric paint, Brushes, Glue gun, Jewels, Beads, Patches
- Session 6: Paper, Pencil, Coloring Materials, White t-shirt, Checkered fabric, Needle, Thread
Note: In this course, the role of parents/adult is critical and supervision to set-up the materials and needs is necessary. Please provide an area free of distractions with access to internet. The space should have an area for working as well as drying to lay-out materials. Kindly bear in mind that since this is an art class, the area will get messy.
Our lines are open and our education consultants are ready to assist you.
Contact us via:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +63 917 501 8136 / +63 917 539 7574 / +63 917 595 9428