Fashion is one of the most popular design-related topics in the world. SoFA Design Institute helps nurture the journalistic skills of those interested in exposing this unique industry to a wider audience through the photography or the writing option.
Graduates can write content and take photographs for their own fashion blogs, or write articles they wish to submit to publications. These experiences can also kickstart a career in publication or fashion journalism.
The semester begins in SEPTEMBER 2022
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Fashion Photography: Thursdays | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- History of Design: Tuesdays | 3:00 - 6:00 PM
NOTE: Fashion Trends is part of the curriculum for this certificate program. Tuition indicated is for the two subjects only. Fashion Trends will be offered next semester.
Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 30,523.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 16,011.75
- November 1, 2021: PHP 16,011.75
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 16,761.75
- October 1, 2021: PHP 5,587.25
- November 1, 2021: PHP 5,587.25
- December 1, 2021: PHP 5,587.25
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the 4-Part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.