In Fashion Photography, students will learn the fundamentals in conceptualizing ideas for digital fashion photography. The course will help them develop knowledge in the proper use of lighting, composition and story-driven photographs alongside learning and understanding fashion imagery through hands-on training and instructor-led presentations.
The purpose of the course is to provide students with information and technical know-how suitable for work in a creative environment particularly in a fashion or editorial photo shoot. This is accomplished by giving students access to relevant insights and perspectives through lectures and hands-on activities.
For 2nd Semester S.Y. 2022-2023, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
- Discover a personal style in photographing fashion from both the conceptual/theoretical and the technical approach.
- Know the technical terms and their meanings in photography that are related to the understanding of fashion photography.
- Develop a practical approach in photography through hands-on experiences from the course.
- Identify the appropriate methods and technologies that will help strengthen skills in fashion photography.
The semester begins in MARCH 2023
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
ONLINE (Hyflex) : March 11 - July 15, 2023 | Saturday | 3:00PM - 6:00PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Payment for Credit/Debit Card, GrabPay, Gcash, Paymaya, and Buy Now Pay Later via BillEase and Atome Installment Plan is now available through PayMongo upon CHECK OUT.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 19,183.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 11,091.75
- 2nd Payment: PHP 11,091.75
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- If you choose to avail of this installment plan, please contact our Admission Office at email@example.com
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
ELECTRONIC GADGETS/APPLICATIONS FOR ONLINE LEARNING
• Main Computer (Desktop or Laptop)
Processor: Intel i5 to i7
Operating System: Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher
Memory: At least 8GB of RAM or higher
Hard Drive: At least 5-10GB of free disk space
Preferred Browser: Google Chrome for Windows, Safari for Mac
Accessories: Webcam (especially for desktops without built-in), Speakers, Headphone with Microphone
• Back-up and for Mobile Access (Mobile Phone or Tablet)
Memory: At least 3GB of RAM or higher
Hard Drive: At least 32GB of disk space
Accessories: Front and back camera with at least 8 Megapixels
• Main Connection: Broadband (cable, DSL) or Fiber Optic
With at least 5MBps (if single-user)
Or at 10-25 MBps (if shared with 2-5 simultaneous users)
Back-up Connection: Mobile Data
• Google Classroom (LMS), Zoom (for live sessions), Google Meet (live sessions back-up),
• GChat (for Consultations), Gmail (SoFA E-mail account), Google Drive, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides, Google Calendar
• Acrobat PDF Reader
• Adobe Illustrator 2019-2020 (Optional)
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
Any Camera (Mirrorless or DSLR) with Manual Exposure Control