In Fashion Photography, students will learn the fundamentals in conceptualizing ideas for digital fashion photography. The course will help them develop knowledge in the proper use of lighting, composition and story-driven photographs alongside learning and understanding fashion imagery through hands-on training and instructor-led presentations.
The purpose of the course is to provide students with information and technical know-how suitable for work in a creative environment particularly in a fashion or editorial photo shoot. This is accomplished by giving students access to relevant insights and perspectives through lectures and hands-on activities.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
- Discover a personal style in photographing fashion from both the conceptual/theoretical and the technical approach.
- Know the technical terms and their meanings in photography that are related to the understanding of fashion photography.
- Develop a practical approach in photography through hands-on experiences from the course.
- Identify the appropriate methods and technologies that will help strengthen skills in fashion photography.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Schedule: Thursdays | 6:00PM - 9:00PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 17,624.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 9,562.25
- November 1, 2021: PHP 9,562.25
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2021-2022 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.