Our certificate course in Fashion Styling offers intensive training in key areas of the discipline. Aside from styling techniques, students will also acquire basic knowledge in "Fashion Photography", and "Make-up Techniques". This program provides access to industry experience and work opportunities in this lucrative industry. The course introduces the practice of Fashion Styling through a holistic approach, illustrating various areas where styling can be practiced.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
After completion of this certificate, graduates can apply their knowledge by apprenticing under a stylist to gain more industry experience. They may also use their knowledge for personal styling, or establish a formal fashion styling practice.
The semester begins on the week of September 6, 2021.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
In order to allow students to ease into remote learning methods, the semester will kick start with a series of SoFA CREATE onboarding sessions and kick-off period.
Subject Inclusions & Schedule:
- Fashion Photography | Thursdays | 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Fashion Styling | Tuesdays | 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Makeup Techniques | Mondays | 6:00PM - 9:00PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or Monthly Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 43,422.75
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 22,461.38
- November 1, 2021: PHP 22,461.38
- 4-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 23,211.38
- October 1, 2021: PHP 7,737.13
- November 1, 2021: PHP 7,737.13
- December 1, 2021: PHP 7,737.13
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan or the 4-Part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LATE ENROLLMENT FEES WILL BE CHARGED BEGINNING AUGUST 21, 2021
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2021-2021 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.