The Interior & Furniture Design Model Making Kit is customized to provide students with the basic materials that will not only help in the creation of various interior and furniture design projects but that will also jumpstart their design journey.
For use on the following classes: Design Studio 1, Design Studio 3, Design Studio 6, Model Making, Furniture Design
List of Materials:
4 pcs. 15”x 20” Bristol board
1 pack Construction paper (assorted colors)
2 sheets Mylar/Tracing Paper (15 gsm)/ Velum
2 pcs. 1” thk. 15”x20” StyroFoam
2 pcs. 20”x30” Foam board
5 pcs. A3 size Watercolor paper
Acrylic Paints (Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and White)
2 blocks White Air-dry clay
1 can Clear Lacquer spray (Matte and/or gloss)
1 pc. Xacto knife
1 pack Construction paper/colored art paper packs
10 pcs. Glue stick
1 pc. Glue gun
1 pack Popsicle Sticks
1 pc. 1” scotch tape
1 pc. Elmer’s glue
2 pcs. Double sided tape
1 pc. 45 x 30 cm Cutting mat
1 pc. Stainless steel metal ruler
1 pc. Architect’s scale
End of selling by March 15, 2021
How to Order :
1. Purchase Creative Tool Kits or Rent equipment via SoFA Digital Campus Website.
2. Schedule for Delivery:
On Campus Pick-up
- Orders Received on or before March 8, 2021 may be picked up from SoFA Design Institute campus by March 10, 2021.
- Order Received on or before March 15, 2021 may be picked up from SoFA Design Institute by March 17, 2021.
- For all other creative tools, all orders maybe be picked up a day after payment confirmation until supplies last.
- Student should coordinated with SoFA Admin, Richard Abustan via email to email@example.com or mobile at (0926) 610 0978.
Orders may be delivered to the students' home. However booking for courier/trucking will be done by the student and should be coordinated with SoFA Admin, Richard Abustan. Request for delivery must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile at (0926) 610 0978.