Fashion Illustration Modules 1, 2 and 3 are a series of modules designed to teach students how to render fashion illustrations from the starting point of the plain body using pencil until more advanced illustration techniques via marker and computer aided design.
Each module is a stand-alone but works best when taken progressively. The topics of the prior module will not be repeated.
Introduction to Fashion Illustration Bundle: November 3 - December 12 | Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Module 1: Basic Illustration: November 3 - 14 | Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Module 2: Illustration through Color (Markers): November 17 - 28 | Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Module 3: Illustration through Computer Aided Design: December 1 - 12 | Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays | 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Course Structure:The modules will be done via distance learning through applications like Zoom and Google classroom. Live video demonstrations as well as pre recoded ones will aid the students in teaching them the art of fashion illustration. Videos will be posted online for 1 week after the lesson to help students practice. Feedback to students on their work and during the session will be a key factor in ensuring that the students are properly guided in the lessons.
Module 1: Basic Illustration
- Session 1: The Proportions of the Human Body; 10 Heads Fashion Figure (Front)
- Session 2: 10 Heads Fashion Figure (Back)
- Session 3: The Female Figure with Movement
- Session 4: The Female Face
- Session 5: Garment Fit and Proportion on the Female Form
- Session 6: Textile Weight and Creating Volume
Module 2: Illustration through color
- Session 1: Introduction to Markers
- Session 2: Rendering Skin and Facial Features
- Session 3: Rendering Casual Garments
- Session 4: Rendering Fall/Winter Texture
- Session 5: Rendering Spring/Summer Texture
- Session 6: Rendering Evening Wear
Module 3: Illustration through Computer Aided Design
- Session 1: Introduction to Adobe Illustrator: Interface + Tools and the Pen Tool
- Session 2: The Brush Tool
- Session 3: Drawing Technical Flats
- Session 4: Creating a Fashion Illustration Outline
- Session 5: Photoshop: Color Rendering
- Session 6: Photoshop: Depth and Texture Rendering
Faculty: Mick Perez , Junnie Gambaloza & Nicolo Perez
A Certificate of Attendance will be given to each student who has successfully completed the program.
Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable. Please be informed that once the Workshop has started payment for the program will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
Name Registration. In order to properly enroll to the Workshop the name to be registered should be the name of the student.
MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENT
- Stable internet access
- Materials needed for Module 1:
- 1 Pack (10 sheets) Velum Board 8.5 x 13” 190 GSM or higher, white or cream (Brand: Orange or Worx)
- 1 pc. H and 1 pc. HB Pencil (any brand)
- Long Ruler (at least 12” long)
- Eraser (soft)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Materials needed for Module 2:
- Markers – Y129 (Satin), Y418 (Ivory), Blender XB (Black), Cool Gray Marker Set or CG 1, 3, 5, Warm Gray 4, and Any Blue
- Marker Papers (A4 sized) 20 Sheets
- Plastic Sheet
- Eraser (soft)
- Colored Pencils
- White Poster/Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Pen Gold/Silver (Optional)
- Materials needed for Module 3:
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
Our lines are open and our education consultants are ready to assist you.
Contact us via:
Email - email@example.com
Mobile - +63 917 501 8136 / +63 917 539 7574 / +63 917 595 9428