Model Making course will help students learn and to build a model of a simple interior space using basic techniques and tools, shaping ideas into 3D forms. The course designed to help all those wishing to learn more about making scale set models, from architects, interior designers, stop-motion animators, artists, or those pursuing a hobby.
The semester begins in FEBRUARY 2024
This course runs for 1 semester or approximately 4 to 5 months.
FACE TO FACE: March 2, 2024- June 29, 2024 | Saturday | 12:00 PM- 3:00 PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan or 4-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
FACE TO FACE:
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 29,059.23
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 16,029.61
- 2nd Payment: PHP 16,029.61
- 12-Part Installment Plan (via Bukas)
- Your monthly payment will be computed and reflected on your account on the Bukas website or app. (https://bukas.ph/partners/sofa/)
- If you select this installment plan, please choose "Bukas Tuition Installment Plan" as your mode of payment upon checkout.
NOTE: For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 2nd semester of S.Y. 2023-2024 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.