- 1 pc. Portable Drafting Table (for short program students)
- A full-sized Drafting Table is required for long program students. This can be purchased or rented from the school. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1pc. Clutch/Mechanical Pencil with Extra Lead
- 1pc. Staedtler T-square
- 1 set Triangle (30,60,45)
- 1pc. Architect's Scale
- 1pc. Carrying Tube
- 20 sheets 15 x 20 Tracing Paper
- 1 set Staedler Technical Pens in 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.5, 0.7
- 1pc. Carrying Case 15 x 20
- 5 sheets Manila Paper
- 1pc. Sharpie in Red, Blue & Black
- 1 set Unipins (if without Drafting Kit) in 0.5 or 0.2, 0.5 or 0.4, 0.7 or 0.8
- 1pc. Black Sharpie (if without Drafting Kit)
- 1pc. Staedtler Black Exam Dust-Free Eraser / General Soft Rubber / Vinyl Eraser (if without a Drafting Kit)
ORDER AND PICK-UP PERIOD
Please take note of the following order and pickup schedules before placing your order. Be sure to place your order ahead of time as rushed orders cannot be accommodated.
- Order Period: January 30 - February 10, 2023 (Pick-up is March 3, 2023 onwards)
- Order Period: February 11 - 24, 2022 (Pick-up March 3, 2023 onwards)
- Order Period: February 25 - March 10, 2023 (Pick-up is March 17, 2023 onwards)
- Order Period: March 11 - 24, 2023 (Pick-up is March 31, 2023 onwards)
HOW TO ORDER
- "Add to Cart", checkout, and settle your payment via www.sofadigitalcampus.com.
- All "Creative Tools" orders shall be picked-up by the buyer from the SoFA Campus. Depending on when the order was placed, the order will be available for pick-up on pre-specified dates. Please see the schedule above. The buyer may pick-up the order from the SoFA Campus or use a third party logisitics provider (i.e. Grab, Lalamove, etc.). The buyer must coordinate with the Administrative Office via email to Neeca Duncil at email@example.com or mobile at (0917) 653 9248.