Textile Technology provides a foundation course for students to gain basic understanding of the various qualities of textiles as the technical basis for fashion design. The course focuses on the history, construction and properties of different textiles, while providing an understanding of how textiles are created.
The course also will help students develop an understanding of the use of textiles within contemporary fashion.
For 1st Semester, S.Y. 2022-2023, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program._____
The course provides students opportunities to:
- Develop an understanding of textile construction.
- Understand the processes and production of textiles: fibers to finishing to fabric development and the application to contemporary fashion.
- Recognize and identify the appropriate application of textile.
- Engage in discussions about the relationship of textiles and fashion design
The semester begins in SEPTEMBER 2022
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
Schedule: Dates TBA | Tuesdays | 12:00NN - 3:00PM
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 17,624.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 10,312.25
- 2nd Payment: PHP 10,312.25
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2022-2023 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.