Visual Techniques focuses on the use of monochromatic media. It is a study of the principles of drawings as tools for expressing and documenting design ideas and concepts. Emphasis is on the development of skills in monochromatic drawing, rendering and presenting varied subjects as refined works of art.
For S.Y. 2021-2022, this program will be delivered through the SoFA C.R.E.A.T.E. (Collaborative Remote Experience through Art and Transformative Education) Program.
- To be knowledgeable of the basic principles and techniques in monochromatic drawing and rendering.
- To learn to model forms realistically through application of light and shade to strengthen and enrich design quality of the drawing.
- To master the illusion of depth through overlapping shapes, diminishing sizes, converging lines, foreshortening to simulate three-dimensional space.
- To produce freehand drawings as an effective communication tool in design.
This course runs for 1 semester, or approximately 4 to 5 months.
NOTE: Class schedules may change without prior notice. Our Admissions Office will be in touch with enrolled students for any updates or changes to this class schedule.
Enrolling students have the option to settle tuition for this course in full upon enrollment, or avail of our 2-part Installment Plan. Please click on the appropriate payment term upon checkout to confirm your initial enrollment.
- Full Payment
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 22,585.50
- 2-Part Installment Plan
- Upon Enrollment: PHP 12,042.75
- November 1, 2021: PHP 12,042.75
For students availing the 2-part Installment Plan, succeeding payments may be settled directly with our Finance Office. Post-dated checks will be required for all installment plans. For more information, kindly email email@example.com.
NOTE: Tuition and applicable fees for this course have been adjusted for the 1st semester of S.Y. 2021-2022 in view of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.